DI FA is the global market leader in Factory Automation technologies and systems. We are shaping the future of automation via industrial AI and other innovative technologies. We are wrapping up more agile business line to engage/participate in the industrial AI, including AI system and solution, business development, product research & development, platform construction and operation.
We are looking for a team leader to wrap up and lead a team of entrepreneurs in an agile environment with high affinity for technologies, entrepreneurship, businesses and excellent communication and leadership skills.
What are my responsibilities
- Identify/assess AI technology areas and business opportunities with impact on future of automation
- Proactively initiate, coordinate/facilitate, and drive industrial AI projects executions with full responsibility up to project results' implementation within Siemens
- Realization of industrial AI system/solution and cases/pilots with stakeholders in line with Factory Automation interests (incl. marketability/business plan)
- Manage work with internal stakeholders such as sales, business developer, commercial management etc., and external stakeholders such as customers, partners, system integrators, start-ups etc.
- Contribute new industrial AI portfolio/product ideas with concrete commercialization potential
- Provide guidance and development support to teams/individuals
What you need to make real what matters
- Previous roles in team management
- Master’s degree/above, 3+ years job-experience incl. project mgmt./execution
- Track record with entrepreneurial exposure/mindset and excellent business acumen (e.g., biz-model/case development)
- Familiarity with (new) product/software development methods (e.g., SCRUM)
- Experience in management/personal development of teams and individuals
- High technical affinity, curious on industrial AI technologies
- Business result-oriented thinking, good conceptual skills
- Ability to independently work in agile environments
- Well-structured, robust analytical skills
- Professional proficiency in English & Mandarin (oral & written)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Industry Automation is the leading provider in the fields of automation systems, industrial controls and industrial software worldwide. Its portfolio ranges from standard products for the manufacturing and process industries to solutions for whole industrial sector that encompass automotive, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, electronics, battery, glass and solar, as well as water and wastewater.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time