Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Digital Forensics Analyst!
As a Digital Forensics Analyst, you will interface with senior members of the team on various tasks and switch between these roles as needed.
You'll use a range of specialized software and other techniques to secure, retrieve and analyze data. You will support senior members of our global team on investigations that may center on data stored on a range of devices, including servers, computers, tablets, mobile phones, AWS/Azure cloud environments, Office365 and flash drives.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for Identification, Preservation, Collections, Analysis, and Presentation of digital evidence to support forensic cases for Legal, Human Resources, and Compliance.
- You will plan and execute forensic support required for investigations, including the collection of forensic artifacts, their analysis (including reverse engineering), and the documentation findings on malicious payloads.
- You will be responsible for working with the Digital Forensics team in documenting, building, and testing improvements to our Forensic processes and procedures.
Knowledge of relevant technological aspects for this position. The ideal candidate should bring a mix of expertise in (a subset of) the following areas:
- Experience using physical, local, and remote acquisition tools across multiple OS systems and mobile devices.
- Laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy. Cybersecurity and how it impacts privacy principles.
- Experience with commercial forensic tools such as Magnet AXIOM, Cellebrite UFED, X-Ways, EnCase as well as similarly based open-source tools.
- Experience or working knowledge of the Microsoft Compliance Center and eDiscovery searching suite or any eDiscovery tool.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash or PowerShell) and using REST API, as well as data processing, regular expressions, and console-based text processing tools (e.g., sed, awk, jq).
- STEM studies are highly desirable but might be traded-off for relevant experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Cybersecurity Operations of mid-size to large high-tech and/or healthcare organizations as well as working in geographically distributed teams is highly valuable, including 1 or 2 years in eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, or Incident Response.
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as GCIA, GCIH, GNFA, GCFA, EnCE, CFCE, GCFE or CCME are desirable.
- Negotiation skills and ability to set and track priorities and deadlines.
- Able to work on a very tight schedule, while keeping track of tasks progress and deadlines.
- Able to structure complex problems and find practicable solutions to those.
- Team player but also able to work on an individual basis.
- Self-learning and curiosity to keep pace with the ever-evolving cybersecurity developments are highly appreciated.
- Advanced English and Communication skills: clear and concise communication; able to address stakeholders of different backgrounds and technical expertise.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time