Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
Siemens Digital Industries is seeking a future thinking, Product & Business Development Manager for our - RFID, Vision & RTLS Products and Solutions business.
The Digital Connectivity & Power Business incorporates a wide range of RFID, OiD and RTLS Products that are used in a wide range of applications ranging from reading the date stamp on Mince Pies to tracking high value components used in Formula 1 and the premier league!
Our customers now look to Siemens to deliver Solutions in addition to specifying products either directly, through our channel or via a Solution Partner.
Therefore, Product Management is one aspect of the role but of equal importance is to expand existing and drive new solution business through our Partners
The role location is flexible, with travel in the UK!!
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here..
Future Mind? Growth Mindset? Read on…
This is a truly exciting role where you will help shape and develop our solution offering across a range of industries.
- Develop Business Plan for the Product and Solution Business
- Build relationships with key customer groups and key opinion leaders (incl. regular field visits) and maintain regular contact. Manage and support exhibitions and reference sites. Develop sales strategies to proactively and reactively counter competitive activity and product issues together with Sales and other functions.
- Building the product business either directly or via our Distributions partners and our solution business with our existing and new Solution Partners.
- Actively participates in account planning sessions in cooperation with the sales team and technical resources on strategic opportunities
- Provides customers and account representatives with strategy and solution advice and support during pre-sales discussions on DCS solutions.
- Development and implementation of strategies to grow our IDENT, Vision and RTLS business and increase our market share position.
- Maintain and develop close working relationship with Headquarters and other global teams
- Identification of new market opportunities and customers, whilst working with existing members of the Product Management and Business Development community to achieve overall Process Automation business targets
We are looking for someone with a growth mindset who loves to learn, with a background in
developing new IDENT, Vision and RTLS business opportunities and converting them into long term customers.
You will be a future thinking product and business development individual who will develop not only product sales but will also assist in promoting our overall Solutions either directly or via new and existing Solution Partners and Distributors.
IoT, BigData & Mindsphere forms a critical part of our business, so both exposure and passion for the same is essential. join a team that forms the foundation of Digitalization.
This role requires a technical understanding, but as importantly the right mindset!
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
How? Through electrification, digitalization, and automation. By re-imagining the world around us and finding solutions to today’s most challenging problems, we’re making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension, and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time