Are you a curious individual who is willing to challenge the status quo and make the change? Are you having previous experience in SCM area, experience with implementation of procurement guidelines, tools and processes ? Are you ready to take the responibility to set up and implement procurement standards in the procurement organisation globally . Then we are looking fo you. We are looking for a Functional Excellence Expert in Area of Supply Chain.
• Manage and coordinate topics related to procurement- tools, methods and processes (area Contract Management, Supplier management, Master Data management, SAP Segregation of duties).
• Define and implement Procurement Guidelines globally in the organisation.
• Manage and implement Legal ans compliance Topics in procurement (Customs, EHS topics, ROHS, REACH standars, Working protection, Cybersecurity, Infosec, RIC Controls).
• Close collaboratin with procurement deparatments, Legal, EHS, Quality , and all other involved stakeholders.
• High school/university degree.
• Fluent in German and English verbally and in writing.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a Procurement function required.
• Experience with implementation of procurement standards.
• Strategic thinking with a result orientation.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and decision making skills.
• Ability to work independently as well in a team environment to collate feedback from all levels within business and department.
We can offer you
• office in Prague or Ostrava, possibility of 100% home office
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
• an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• various discounts and offers