At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Develop Java based workflow applications
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Managers, Application Specialists and Support
- Engineers to understand requirements, propose technical solutions and implement those solutions with high quality and scalable software
- Develop, maintain, and sustain a range of application productivity tools
- Test, build and package APTs for public release
- Contribute to our cloud/saas initiative by moving our traditional APTs to the cloud
- Be a self-starter and dive into a codebase
- Prepare Go-To-Market presentation for the features developed for the upcoming release
- Demonstrate ownership culture by taking ownership of projects and moving them forward
- Communicate product developments to internal customers (product management, internal user community, etc.) with some limited exposure/interaction with external customers.
- Proficiency in Java, C and C++ languages
- A Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline (Computer Science is highly desirable) with 3-5 years of professional experience in developing Java based applications
- Passion for building scalable, maintainable and high-quality software
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player and creative thinker who is able to work with multi-cultural technical teams
- Analytical thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a remote environment in a geographically distributed team/company is essential to your and the team’s success.
- Experience in CAE tools/methods (CFD is highly desirable, Simcenter STAR-CCM+ is a big plus)
- Experience building web applications
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.