At Yunex Traffic, our mission is to make life better for people – positively impacting the quality of life for millions of drivers by making traffic flow efficiently and safely.
We seek to hire a Project / Material Support Associate to join our project team based in our southern California office in Anaheim, CA. Ideally, you are self-motivated with strong communication skills and attention to detail to report and record inventory. You will be a part of a team implementing street lighting and electrical projects across the southern California region, primarily in Los Angeles County. This role requires a preparation and planning mentality and flexibility as day-to-day tasks will change based on project needs.
Career responsibilities and activities include (but are not limited to) the following:
Receive inbound deliveries, pick parts and materials for outbound deliveries, connect with internal parties to coordinate parts and materials to meet project/service demand, retain documentation vital for follow-up, and proof of delivery and inventory.
- Perform inbound, onsite, and outbound material management
- Deliver material to field technicians/collect material from field technicians
- Sort, coordinate, and stage material for planned work.
- Perform a regular inventory of material at multiple sites and identify discrepancies
- Identify risks and opportunities and act accordingly.
- Report on the progress of the activities
- Ensure that all activities are performed according to the corresponding quality documents and standards and support quality assurance and control activities
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to drive truck and trailer
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. unassisted
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience managing inventory
- Familiarity with GIS mapping tools
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs are available
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.