Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global Siemens Healthineers Treasury team as Treasury Advisory Manager to develop, implement, and manage Front Office Core Treasury activities.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsibility under a functional matrix set-up for Front Office Core Treasury (Cash Management, Funding and FX Management) for designated countries in the Siemens Healthineers Asia Pacific region.
• Acting as a first point of contact for the countries to provide guidance on Cash Management topics and strategies (including Bank Account advisory), as well as on how to deal with cash transactions and treasury banking instructions.
• Directing the countries on liquidity forecasting and reporting, and analysing such forecasts to identify potential money market needs (funding and/or deposit placement).
• For money market needs, in alignment with Siemens Healthineers central Treasury, propose and coordinate internal/ external financing or oversee placement and management of deposits.
• Guiding the countries on the collection, monitoring, and reporting of FX exposure.
• Responsibility for the development of FX hedging strategies for special projects / topics.
• In coordination with Siemens Healthineers central Treasury, develop and maintain relationships with local banks and have a close interaction with the banking partners in the region.
• Ensure financial risk management on Core Treasury activities (FX, interest income/expense) and ensure that such activities are done in compliance with Siemens Healthineers Corporate and Treasury policies as well as local regulations (including Central Bank Regulations).
Your qualifications and experience:
• Completed a university degree ideally in business administration (with specialization in treasury, economics, accounting, or finance).
• 10+ years of professional experience:
o gained in an international environment within either a Corporate Treasury department of a MNC or an international Bank; and
o performing and managing activities under a Front Office Core Treasury product line (either Cash Management, Funding, or FX Management) with a solid understanding of remaining product lines, and experience/ ability to negotiate and implement Credit and/ or FX Facilities; and
o ideally focused on regulated territories such as Korea, ASEAN etc. with a solid understanding of Central Bank requirements relating to those territories.
Your attributes and skills:
• Well organized and have outstanding communication, negotiation, and consulting skills in liaising at all management levels internationally with internal partners (such as Siemens Healthineers central Treasury and Treasury Back Office, Finance, Accounting and Legal) as well as external partners (such as Banks).
• Working style is characterized by a high degree of independence, and you demonstrate strong result orientation combined with a proactive personality.
• Strong analytical skills with structured thinking capabilities.
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve financial accuracy.
• Familiarity and experience in using Treasury Management Systems (ideally ITS) and treasury trading tools (e.g. Bloomberg or Reuters).
• Business fluency in English (both verbal and written), other regional languages such as Korean and Bahasa are an advantage.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time