At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated five million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We are a leading medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents globally. With about 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries, we will continue to innovate and shape the future of healthcare.
As part of the development of its activities, Siemens Healthineers in Algeria is looking an Area Sales Professional
- Ensures that sales functions in Algeria are conducted ethically within the compliance frame work and all members of the sales team uphold the ehtics and values of the company;
- Develops future strategies, selling techniques, pricing, instrument revenues and customer satisfaction with the objective to support and expand Healthcare business;
- Delivers the targeted profitable business for Algeria;
- Controls local distributors selling activities, while maintain cooperative relationship;
- Actively collaborates with Logistics, Marketing, Service, Finance, Compliance and BU to maximise the
business development in Algeria;
- Ensures continuous customer satisfaction on products and services and after sales support;
- Expands customer base in Healthcare public sector of Algeria;
- Organises customer activities, trainings and road shows;
- Builds relationships and maintains frequent contacts with key customers, potential customers, key persons in order to promote company brand and product portfolio.
- Typically 2 - 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key
- Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above;
- Understanding of Healthcare Compliance and Quality systems;
- Thorough understanding of the local market, their culture and traditions;
- hourough knowledge of the customers and their preferences;
- Ability to communicate openly and make decisions geared toward sales excellence;
- Understanding of current technologies and their application in future market trends;
- Motivated, dynamic professional;
- Communication skills: Communicates the message effectively in general dayto–day interactions with customers/Siemens employees. Asks questions to clarify meaning, where necessary;
- Organising and planning: Follows through on meeting deadlines, even when the time frame is demanding
- Efficiently plans and prioritises time in response to incoming needs and requests.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time