• Being responsible for the market analysis, regular contacts with customers and this throughout the whole lifecycle of the business.
• Translating the clinical needs of our customers into the right solution within our broad portfolio and assuring competitive price set-up in alignment with the local, regional and global organization.
• Collaborating strongly with different internal teams (Sales, PM, application, CS, …).
• Seeking potential Key Opinion Leaders in the market and developing proactively a strategic collaboration in close contact with key decision makers in HQ.
• Being present during the most important global exhibitions and strategic customer reference visits.
• Owning the set-up of a local customer workshop or marketing event and educating the different internal teams on the portfolio and competitive positioning.
• Planning of sales volumes and potential of target customers.
• Completing sales and revenue related key reporting.
• Contributing to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
One of the key outcomes of the function is the management of the agreed market share evolution and Advances Therapies (AT) business targets per fiscal year and the deployment of selected strategies on retention, competitive replacements or other to achieve these yearly targets.
• Degree in biomedical sciences, preferably with strong background in Advances Therapies Products (AT)
• Solid argumentation and negotiations skills, creative and opportunity driven
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Results oriented
• Autonomous and proactive
• Open-minded, flexible and strong sense of service
• Fluent in French and English. Arabic would be a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time