Cloud Customer Success Manager
Cloud Customer Success Manager
The Cloud Customer Success Manager serves as the point of contact for Siemens DI SW Cloud customers from a central support desk. Cloud Customer Success Managers duties include:
- Maintain operational relationships with Cloud customers.
- Through daily activities, strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive reference for the services that the Customer is consuming from Siemens DI SW Cloud Services.
- Represent their customers as a single point of contact within Siemens DI SW Cloud services and partner with Customer System Administrators and Leadership along with Siemens DI SW CS Leadership to bind them together in a working team.
- Monitor and proactively manage all delivery and service obligations to insure the proper quality of service is consistently provided to our customers.
- Review, coordinate and oversee successful completion (by support staff) of all Service Requests.
- Handle day-to-day Customer relationship and when necessary for crises or escalations, connect the appropriate parties to reach resolution.
- Educate the customer on the most effective and efficient way to use Siemens DI SW Cloud Services processes, products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures.
- Drive internal processes to ensure the highest quality of service, and work with teams to improve as needed. Maintain accurate account information.
- Perform with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and striving to keep escalations at a minimum while keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points.
- Excels individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
- Based upon interaction with customer teams, make recommendations to relevant Account Managers for possible up-sell activities to include services, add-ons, etc.
- Track, update and close all Service Request tickets for assigned customers.
- Develop, manage, and present period service improvement plans internally and with customers.
- Monitor incident management queue for service interruptions impacting assigned customers.
- Proactively communicate to assigned customers throughout service interruption events. Partner with Operation Center to run and facilitate any service incident impacting assigned customers.
- Recognize chronic or reoccurring trends in service interruptions and elevate them to Senior Management.
- Creation of monthly system and infrastructure performance reports.
- Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service.
- Performs non-technical project completion using, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- Prefer 5 years of customer success management.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
manages the Siemens DI SW Cloud Services relationship with a designated small
number of medium accounts throughout engagement. Maximizes the customers’ use
of Support Services, drives high degree of satisfaction and reference ability,
and to protects and enhances Support revenue streams.
Main contact for .Siemens DI SW Cloud Services customers. Manages the contract, or delivery engagement as defined by Siemens DI SW CS. Develops and maintains relationships with senior management across lines of business and third parties. Assists in the Planning and deployment support activities to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints. Advises the account on effective and efficient way to use Siemens Cloud support services and products, tools, systems, interfaces, and procedures. Assures and improves the quality of the service, and maintains accurate account information. Communicates opportunities for customers to engage with Siemens DI SW Cloud Services such as technical events and business seminars. Assists in the renewal of Support contracts, and contributes to pre-sales activities.
4-6 years relevant work experience. Strong account management skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience. Extensive exposure to medium accounts needing subtle management often in difficult circumstances.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time