The Aerospace Regional Account Manager is responsible for demand creation for Siemens products and services in the aerospace and defense end user manufacturing segment. Success is measured by consumption of Siemens products and services in Aerospace & Defense end users community, and the driving of end user specification into the wider Global OEM and integrator market.
- A strong focus on the A&D Aerostructure and Jet Engine manufacturing segment and its associated supply chain will be a major responsibility of the role. The candidate will be required to provide marketing advice/leadership to operational units for overall market effectiveness.
- Leads strategic/business development plans to support market share objectives.
- Leads development of strategies for profitable penetration into existing market segments.
- Leads/drives new program ideas resulting in profitable market strategies.
- Aligns/applies entire scope of Siemens products, solutions, services to meet Industry Segment and customer's business goals.
- Expedites and escalates key customer complaints/problems as is required to obtain satisfactory and timely resolution.
- Incorporates results of market/other research and inputs from technology sources to assure Siemens designs and products can be specified or migrated by Industry equipment providers including key automation integrators.
- Improving sales volume/market share through direct actions with nominated key aerospace accounts like FACC, GE Aviation, MTU Aero Engines, etc. and the associated supply chain.
- Identifying new customers relevant for the aerospace industry and build up a relationship to improve the sales volume.
- Interfacing with relevant BU’s (like FA, Software, etc.) is essential to ensure opportunity management and project transparency and support.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required along with 10+ years of related experience. The role will require excellent communication skills with previous account management experience essential.
- Proven track record in new business development, and a wide and varied knowledge of Siemens Industry would be advantageous, with a strong focus on our wide product range including CNC- and factory automation solutions.
- Strong ability to plan and implement the overall Siemens Vertical Market (SVM) Aerospace strategies and initiatives, and where necessary coordinate with our applications team, product management, service management, Vertical Market Management account team and HQ in Germany.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time