The 6-month GDN Graduate Trainee Program is designed to equip you with knowledge, skills, and practical experience on project implementation. You will be guided by a mentor and involved in software development to provide professional services to clients. Apart from having opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects and gain a breadth of experience, you will also stand a chance of being converted to permanent employee.
- Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
- Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
- Communicating with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
- Ensuring excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline
- Exclusive for Malaysian citizen and recent graduates only
- Software development competency in OOP languages such as:-
- Basic knowledge on RDBMS on SQL Server
- Good analytical skills
- Strong English verbal/written communication skills
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time