The Sales specialist has a focus on Siemens FA customer and push the Sales of Braumat and SiStar. The product portfolio includes the entire line up in FA.
The sales specialist is responsible for generating leads and follow up on opportunities as well as
- Involve technical staff.
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of DI FA
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' products and gives strategic, commercial and organizational recommendations.
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
Skills and qualifications
- Extrovert personality who can create relations in new environment
- 3-5 years in sales within the automation business
- Technical understanding of Process control system at a level sufficient to convince a technical team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Experience closing enterprise level deals
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time