As a member of the Smart Infrastructure People & Organization (HR BP) team, this individual brings deep insight, an independent viewpoint and HR expertise to business issues. This role will consult with and influence leadership to take actions on emerging people related topics by partnering closely business leaders to drive key people initiatives and support a small client group. This individual utilizes the full value chain of HR to derive relevant solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business. This role plays a key role in orchestrating and facilitating changes to organizational culture, design, and structure.
In this role you will support Building Robotics, Inc. (Comfy | Enlighted) and our Digital Enterprise Business (DEB) across the United States and will report to the HR Lead for Building Robotics, Inc. and SI Region Americas Competitiveness.Responsibilities
- Understand business and its strategy, partner with the key business and expert team stakeholders to create impact across the organization
- Initiate, lead and/or support assigned HR projects and initiatives to elevate the function
- Understand the external world and its implications on the business and people strategy (industries, markets, customers, HR, people practice etc.) – “bring the outside in”
- Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels
- Ensure implementation of U.S. and Global SI HR Strategy
- Develop and communicate the RSS RAM People Strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions
- Lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned area of responsibility
- Drive performance and build organizational capability
- Support and enable executives to be more effective leaders and keep an overall pulse of the organization
- Identify needs for change management and champion related activities
- Facilitate discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations
- Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline
- Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment / strategy
- Orchestrate and connect business with professionals across the HR value chain to develop new or leverage existing solutions
- Talent Management / Development / Identification (SRM & People Agenda)
- Make recommendations and provide advice for employee engagement results
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organizational Development a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of human resources experience demonstrating a solid understanding of multiple human resources subject areas including recruiting, employee relations, performance management, succession planning and management consultation.
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and gain reputation as trusted advisor and business partner.
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully motivate change in the organization
- Must possess above average proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to research and analyze information
- Ability to use data and information to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standard, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
- The proven track record to demonstrate leadership skills, integrity and team attitude.
- Prior experience working in a matrixed environment a plus.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption.
There will be 10-15% travel associated with this position.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan(Flex time in 2022), paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.