Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role, you will assume commercial responsibility for complex international, public tenders (C-/B-level projects) and steer all commercial activities related to the acquisition and tender processes, in a market with strong growth dynamics.
- You will be responsible to analyze and comment on contract terms, prepare tender documents and coordinate these with the regional Siemens Mobility units.
- In this context, you will prepare the commercial aspects of the costing and clarify foreign currency, tax, shipping and insurance issues and coordinate these with the specialist departments autonomously.
- An essential part of your job is to determine autonomously the business model of the respective offer, taking into account tax requirements, accounting and internal regulations.
- You proactively manage risks and opportunities in the bidding phase and thus lay the foundation for successful project execution in the event of an order.
- With your work, you actively contribute to the success of our company by commercially ensuring the submission of solid and competitive offers.
- You will take over ad-hoc requests and special projects (e. g. with regards to process optimization or potential business models).
- You will also drive optimization projects independently.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a Master degree in economics and many years of commercial experience in a project-driven environment, preferably in a sales position.
- Ideally, you are also experienced in the rail world and you know our competitors.
- You are experienced with international, public tenders.
- You are a certified CPM and/or SCPM and you apply the PM-know-how safely.
- Due to your international exposure, you have an excellent knowledge of English and you are conversationally fluent in German..
- We look forward to receiving your application if you also have exceptional networking and communication skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 - 52430
if you whish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Melanie Schüller.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time