Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and manufacturing industry. With the digital enterprise portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility. DI is continuously expanding its portfolio through innovations and the integration of future technologies.
We are currently looking for a Digital Enterprise Sales Professional for our locations in Kartal, Istanbul.
What are my responsibilities?
- Positioning Siemens as a strong partner for digitalization in industrial production
- Development of sales strategies for the digital enterprise portfolio in collaboration with existing sales channels
- New customer acquisition - analytical processing of market and customer data for sales initiatives, proactive tracking of leads, qualification of customers
- Quick and reliable answers to customer requisitions
- Preparation and management of offer projects in sales - complete understanding of customer requirements, development of suitable offers together with the team of service professionals, coordination of all stakeholders involved, systematic follow-up and negotiation of offers
- Active participation in the Siemens community for digitalization
- Regular exchange with other Siemens units (Area Sales, KAM, Verticals, Product BUs, ...)
- Customer visits
- Use of the Siemens CRM system
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, automation or information technology
- Min 5 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of automation and drive technology, network technology and security, digitization (data projects, IOT, ...) is a plus
- Sales experience and consultative selling and C-level compatibility
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- High degree of personal responsibility and reliability
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Shown customer orientation
- Basic knowledge of commercial fundamentals
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.+90 216 459 20 00 http://www.facebook.com/siemensturkiye
With best regards,
Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
RC-TR HR TA
Yakacik Caddesi No 111
34870 Istanbul, Turkey
Mobile: +90 532 4705718
Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contain corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system. Thank you.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time