R&D Project Manager
R&D is a challenging task especially under changing conditions. We are looking for a passionate person with a solid technical background ready to take R&D project leadership. You should be excited with leading an agile team in a large multinational corporation and taking technical decisions while digging into customer’s domain area.
You will be involved in development of industrial IoT applications for such areas as plants monitoring, power grids optimization, analysis of gas turbines operation, leak detection in water or oil pipelines, and many others. These domains are looking for new approaches for data processing and visualization, predictive analytics, assets optimization, process management based on cutting-edge technologies from modern web apps world, social media, Big Data and others.
What are responsibilities?
· Project management in the area of web-based software development
· Technical management, involvement in SW development process
· Requirements clarification and analysis
· Communication with customers on the development of product functionality
· Project financials monitoring and control
· Guidance of an efficient agile development processes in teams of 3-5 developers
· Continuous improvement of the tools and processes used by the team
· Contribution to pre-sale activities, feasibility studies, making presentations for customers
· Project reporting
What are requirements?
· Experience in commercial software development as a project manager / business analyst (3+ years)
· Solid SW development background
· Deep understanding of software development methodologies (Scrum, KANBAN, etc.), solid work experience in agile teams
· Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions
· Knowledge and experience in requirements development methods
· Communication skills and readiness to work in a team as well as individually
· Ability to prioritize work
· Fluent written and spoken English
Would be beneficial:
· Technical expertise in various areas of modern SW development
· Experience with
o SCADA systems, industrial communication protocols (e.g. OPC UA)
o User interfaces modeling methods (responsive interactive dashboards, web forms and others)
o Axure, Figma, MS Visio and/or other prototyping / diagraming tools
o Business process reengineering methods
What else should I know?
· Full time position
· Corporate trainings
· Corporate medical insurance
· Corporate pension program
· Fitness compensation
· Lunch compensation
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time