Position: Associate Consultant - Genesis Program
Start Date: June 2022
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM), and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. Siemens works with more than 100,000 customers, leading the digitalization of their planning and manufacturing processes. At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we blur the boundaries between industry domains by integrating the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. With the rapid pace of innovation, digitalization is no longer tomorrow’s idea. We take what the future promises tomorrow and make it real for our customers today. Where today meets tomorrow. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Our Global Sales and Customer Services organization is recruiting Associate Consultants for our Genesis Program. Through this program, you will undergo 4 months of training that will provide you with the tools needed to contribute to customer projects. After completing the Genesis Program , you will begin working closely with customers to provide software solutions to help solve our customers’ challenges.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Recent college graduate with a degree in engineering
- University graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Willing and able to travel
- Open to possible relocation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Educate customers on model-based enterprise solutions in the Siemens Digital Industries Software Portfolio
- Utilize knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation to prepare and deliver demonstrations of SISW products and solutions to customers
- Contribute to the response to Requests for Proposals/Requests for Information, to help complete sales
- Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Support efforts to improve relationships with customers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.