At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
IT Applications Analyst – Saleforce.com Communities
The IT Applications
Business Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day activities related to
effectively creating, maintaining, and supporting CRM related business
processes, systems and documenting business requirements for the given service
area. The Business Analyst must be able to communicate equally with business
owners, users, and IT professionals. Candidates must have a solid understanding
of SFA and Customer Service oriented business process concepts and techniques
as well as the ability to document business needs through business requirements
that will ultimately drive technical solutions. This role will serve as facilitator,
analyst, and problem solver. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to
work collaboratively in a team environment are essential, as are outstanding
communication and interpersonal skills.
He/she will align with global, division and business unit strategies and
This position reports to the Sr. IT Manager, CRM SFDC. Primary business interactions include:
a. CRM Team members.
b. Key business stakeholders
c. DI SW infrastructure teams (as needed)
d. Other CRM vendors and service/solution providers.
- Coordinate and interface with the CRM Team and Product Owners to understand and document solutions for their requirements in the form of User Stories.
- Create business requirement specification and business impact documents as required.
- Participate in Scoping, Planning, Prioritization, and requirements activities in coordination with Demand Managers, Solution Managers, Developers, and Business Owners on Enhancement/Change Requests.
- Work closely with Developers, Infrastructure groups and other Support teams on day to day application related issues following SLA standards.
- Support Data Management and data cleansing activities.
- Support testing of enhancements, new SFDC releases, and interfaces as needed.
- Support Business Process Training for SFA and Customer Service business processes as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Undergraduate Degree
· 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com System Administration
· 1+ years of experience working in Agile/Scrum development environment using Sprints to deliver minimum viable products (MVP)
· Strong Business Process improvement skills; process mapping, problem identification, application of best practices and standards
· Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to deliver complex concepts through abstract models and presentations to allow others to identify benefits.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Salesforce.com System Administrator and/or Developer Certification
· Experience with ERP systems such as SAP
· Experience with Agile tools (Rally, Jira, Polarion, etc.)
· Understanding of business data management and modelling
· Leadership, planning, and execution skills
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.