- You will identify, assess, measure and monitor cybersecurity risks by performing hands-on risk assessments of processes and controls. Using your strong analytical skills, you will identify security gaps and explore further to find their root causes.
- As valuable member of the assurance team you prepare and support in conducting cybersecurity audits on Siemens IT systems, products, services, factories, and software development centers. During this process you highlight important observations, translate technical findings into management information so that they can take effective actions. You also participate in closing meetings with the management team.
- In your new role you assess cybersecurity in Siemens’ most innovative products: From the product security features, to the software development lifecycle and the respective software development environments.
- Moreover, you would be assessing the cybersecurity governance of Siemens internal organizations together with the team, including policy and processes in place such as incident handling and response, threat detection, vulnerability management, etc.
- You work closely with security experts from multiple industries to improve their solutions by tackling the root cause of the issues and find innovative solutions to modern challenges.
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields
- First experience in the field of cyber security through internships and/ or working student positions within Siemens or a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or a consultancy in the fields of IT security or audit
- Demonstrated affinity to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity
- Good communication, presentation and first project management skills
- Ideally you have first experience in some the following aspects: application and software security, cloud environments, IT general controls, industrial security controls, information management systems (ISMS), networks security, penetration testing, security architecture, SAP security
- Fluency in German (at least B1) and English (at least B2) willingness to travel internationally up to 50% of your time with first experience in working in multicultural environments.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time