Siemens is looking for a Sales Operations and Planning Analyst for their Peachtree Corners, GA location. This person is responsible of forecasting and stocking strategy for all the business. Must develop demand and supply forecast for internal manufacturing plants and external vendors assigned. Coordinates and leads monthly supply forecast meetings with each plant/vendor to deliver the forecast and answer questions. Also manages inventory planning process to make stocking decisions for the business unit.
**This person will work from home 2-3 days a week.
The position has a lot of interaction with different departments as Sales, Marketing, customer support or product management so it very important that the person has teamwork and network skills. The role is also responsible to coordinate new projects to increase delivery performance with the customers, as well as contributing to the product lifecycle management (PLM) process by developing logistics plans for product introduction and obsolescence.
It is a very analytical & data driven role in the logistics and supply chain management area, requires a lot of data analytics and change mindset, continuously improves processes to improve efficiency and drive business results.
Reports to: Sales & Operations Planning Manager
Interacts With: Marketing, Product Management, Financial Controllers, Research & Development, Information Technology, Customer Support, Sales, Plant Materials Management, Purchasing as well as general management.
Asset Management/Inventory Turns
What you will need:
1. Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain.
2. 1+ years’ experience in materials/logistics/planning preferably in a manufacturing environment.
3. Thorough understanding of manufacturing supply chains and supply chain strategy from raw material to delivery of finished goods.
4. Demand Planning systems and perform highly complex analysis.
5. Critical and analytical thinker, excellent communication skills (oral and written) and comfortable presenting to senior management.
6. Action and Results oriented with an ability to quickly develop plans and turn them into actions.
7. Expert user of ERP systems; SAP is preferred.
8. Expert Excel user, demonstrated ability to extract data from ERP and
Ability to Analyze Data.
9. Proficient in Access.
10. This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
What will set you ahead of the pack:
1. APICS certification.
2. Tableau experience.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.