Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Vice President-Strategic Corporate Accounts will partner with our largest United States healthcare accounts (HealthTrust-Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) and various associated Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s)) and must have ability to effectively lead and motivate a diverse and remote team of 10 direct reports.
The team is responsible for covering the entire Siemens Healthineers portfolio (Diagnostic Imaging, Lab Diagnostics, Point of Care, Advanced Therapy, Ultrasound, Services). The priority of Strategic Corporate Accounts is to gain an understanding of the IDNs strategic goals for the benefit of developing and selling Siemens solutions to align with those goals and increase C-Suite contacts and relevance. Knowledge of the healthcare macro environment, health system operations and purchasing processes, service line development and reimbursement, and operational efficiency are important to this position.
The VP Strategic Corporate Accounts
reports to the Head of Strategic Corporate Accounts (SCA).
- Creates/Develops framework to refine SCA operating model to deliver breadth of Siemens Healthineers resources and products to IDNs
- Fosters collaboration with Zone Field Sales and Business Areas to develop and execute strategic business plans and achieve results
- Create broader value proposition. Articulate clear value proposition of the full Siemens Healthineers portfolio in line with customer’s strategy/needs; influence key stakeholders to expand Siemens Healthineers relationships
- Manage team of direct reports accountable for Account Management in C-Level strategy: Listens, engages and problem-solves w/ the customer; builds relationships with CxO to provide consultative support and gain customer insight; identifies opportunity for Siemens; articulates total Healthineers message, seeks opportunities for differentiating Siemens from other suppliers by leveraging the breadth of products and services, including financial aspects of C-level strategy
- Leads and directs development and execution of short term and multi-year account strategies and balances with Siemens vision; develops goals for all teams interacting with the customer, timeline and action plans to win deals; regularly reviews local and system level customer strategy to define / update Siemens sales strategy; defines specific Siemens offering for the account and develops pitch e.g. standardization to increase financial outcomes
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Strong people management experience
- Ability to travel approximately 75%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Experience working in the Diagnostic Imaging AND/or Lab Diagnostics Industries
- Proven track record of leadership and collaboration (both internally and externally) to achieve business results in a large matrix organization
- Ability to develop and manage to budget and/or business plans is vital
- Strong focus on customer experience and satisfaction
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve very complex problems
- Ability to manage and develop complex relationships internally and externally
- Must possess a high level of critical thinking skills, advanced sales skills, and problem -solving skills
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Role is remote and ideally located in the Central Region of the United States with close proximity to a major airport
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.