As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as HR Travel & Expenses Trainee and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
What role will you play?
This position is responsible for performing daily activities associated with ensuring successful interface between automated systems and customer ERP systems, monitoring of expense transactions to identify behaviors that are indicative of errors, potential fraud, waste or misuse. The Travel Expense Operator will be responsible for taking actions via predefined resolution steps to create policy awareness, acquire additional justification or escalating findings to the management/HR.
- Specific Project for Latinoamerica - 6 months.
- Execute basic functions within Concur / SAP, the expense management tool and auditing system.
- Support on creation/update Microsoft Excel files (must be able to utilize pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Provide support to employees, managers and HR local colleagues in our ticketing tool (related questions by serving as the tier 2 point of contact for employee customer services (AskHR).
- Support the team on auditing exceptions to monitor daily activities. This includes but is not limited to Concur / SAP open items, AMEX/VISA past due monitoring and late fees management and various other employee reimbursement reports as assigned
- Work with the team to coordinate effort to reduce late fees, duplicates payments, and processing errors.
- Support performing all processes and issue resolution by working closely with Managers and HR
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and English; Other language is a plus.
- Digital mindset: interest and experience in IT solutions/applications;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Knowledge in Excel is a plus.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time