This position reports to EP Project Manager. The successful candidate will interface with both internal and external customers to execute mid -level complexity projects. This position allows for remote working, some work travel will be required.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
• Project manager for multiple projects across the country
• Support project stakeholders on day to day activities
• Attend Factory Witness Tests
• Support CPM team on invoicing and coordination of invoicing with an emphasis on
• Support CPM team on procurement activities
• Provide Financial Invoice Summaries and reconciliation support to the stakeholders.
• Coordinate deliveries with project site
• Coordinate startup with Customer Service team
• Collaborate with Application Engineers
• Serve as the escalation point for complex issues and challenges.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive improvements across organizations
• Applies skills to resolve complex problems to ensure successful delivery of projects
pursuant to customer deliverables and agreed upon contract terms.
• Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact,
• complex and/or cross-functional problems.
• Develops risk mitigation plans to preempt potential problems through the application of
concepts, techniques, knowledge, processes and lessons learned.
• Complies with Siemens policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate ownership of project with minimal intervention from Sales.
• Will assist and support in warranty related claims while balancing best bottom-line results
and customer experience.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• BS/BA, BS in engineering preferred, related field or equivalent
• Experience commensurate with position profile and 5 + years including direct industry
• This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
• Demonstrates and applies leadership skills
• Experience with the application and concepts of Low Voltage Products.
• Experience with (COMPAS GO, COMPAS, SAP, and exposure to Tableau etc.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills to stakeholders on various Low Voltage Electrical Systems products.
• Maintains excellent organizational skills to store critical company and customer files including E
mails, Purchase Agreements, Contract Drawings and Specifications, Bid Proposals, Project
Schedules, Meeting Minutes, Submittal documents
• Demonstrate and applies strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
Project Manager must possess the following capabilities:
• Achievement & Results Orientation Able to identify complex problems, analyze options, and reach positive, effective, and practical solutions
• Customer Service Orientation Works well with Internal and External customers utilizing strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Industry Knowledge Understands our Channels of Distribution Direct and Indirect and is aware of risk of litigation, makes key managers aware of and works to mitigate exposure from affiliates, distribution, Joint Ventures, EPC, and General Contractors
• Discernment Develop ability to cut through the clutter to see and address the real issues facing the Project Stakeholders
• Perspective See clearly beyond their own vantage point across functional areas specifically manufacturing facilities in order to successfully coordinate related products
• Communication Effectively and efficiently communicate knowledge across functional areas both with internal and external Project Stakeholders
• Resourcefulness Exhibit creative ways to make things happen with less authority and fewer resources
• Accountability & Responsibility for Results Understand the difference between fault and responsibility throughout the life of the project and accept ultimate accountability for project results.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.