- Delivery of messaging and execution of pilot programs at the enterprise/executive level around design space exploration as it pertains to MBSE, SPDM, and MDAO.
- Senior level technical leadership for the Aerospace, Defense, Energy industry sectors and more!
- Training and educating on design exploration methodologies, tool usage, and custom applications to clients, distributors, and prospects
- Interfacing to HEEDS MDO prospects and customers – supporting the demonstration of HEEDS through multiple stages of the sales process: initial pre-sales engagements, proof-of-concept and project demonstrations, sales closure, post-sales support, training, and account growth and cultivation
- Pre‐sales support – helping to scope and deliver solutions to clients and prospects which demonstrate the value of design exploration to the organization
- Post‐sales support– supporting customer and internal challenges and questions, along with raising customer awareness, to ensure successful utilization of HEEDS
- Design space exploration projects ‐ development and execution of engineering projects using HEEDS and various CAE tools
- Research and Development assistance for optimization applications for emerging market segments
- Support of Distributor (reseller channels) – pre- and post-sales development
- Support of local Siemens sales personnel – sales, pre, and post-sales development
- HEEDS quality assurance – link between customer/user and product development to ensure product is at the highest level and reflective of customer needs before product release
- Development of technical marketing content (presentations, videos, case studies, training material)
- 5+ years of experience in the Aerospace Industry and/or technical CAE software sales around the premise of MBSE, SPDM, and/or CFD/FEA tools
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written), as the role requires daily customer and internal interaction; someone who is outgoing, pleasant, and enjoys helping customers
- An adaptive individual with a positive attitude and strong aptitude with the ability to multi-task and be pro-active. HEEDS has an active and diverse customer base and sales channel. The ability to seamlessly transition between tasks and concepts
- Motivated to learn, can quickly pick-up and demonstrate new ideas and concepts, possessing a strong retention capability
- Self-driven individual that has a demonstrated history of success in a diverse, fast paced environment
- Experience with programming and API usage for commercial CAE tools
- A BSc in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Technical sales within the CAE software market
- Post-graduate degrees or equivalent experience
- Design optimization methodology and tools: HEEDS, modeFRONTIER, and/or Isight
- Simulation Process Data Management tools: Teamcenter Simulation, and/or ARAS/ANSYS Minerva Model-Based Systems Engineering tools: CAMEO, DOORS, Rhapsody, Matlab, Simulink, and/or Amesim
- FEA tools: Abaqus, ANSYS Mechanical, LS-DYNA, Nastran, and/or nCODE
- FEA pre-processing tools: ANSA, HyperMesh, and/or Simcenter 3D
- CFD tools: ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS CFX, and/or Simcenter STAR-CCM+
- Preferred locations are E Lansing, MI or Houston, TX but other locations may be considered.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.