- Build content (white papers, eBooks, blogs, articles, etc.) targeted at campaign personas to optimize the customer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
- Conduct research and SME interviews on industry solution topics
- Turn complex data and technical information into compelling stories to craft clear and concise persona-based narratives
- Proofread and edit
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- The right person has 2+ years of successful experience across B2B digital and inbound marketing
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Contentful)
- Results-oriented and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of owning outcomes and optimizing for engagement and conversion metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work optimally across internal and external organizations
- Possess outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and research skills
- Keen eye for details and an obsession for accuracy
- Understanding of search marketing
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.