* Ensures coherence with GAAP guidelines, and other relevant guidelines and procedures.
* Maintains A/P procedures, and defines procedures for corrective action.
* Decides on release of payment orders within established guidelines, in exceptional cases.
* Monitors Accounts Payable vendors for proper authorization and accurate data by reviewing vendor statements.
* Ensures regular analyzes of supplier’s related liability / payment-due account status.
* Research and resolve disputed account discrepancies, as a first semi-escalation point of contact, with suppliers and vendors.
* Works closely with purchase managers to ensure awareness of any actions and/or problems affecting their relationship with suppliers.
* Contact and visit supplier side to clarify to resolve disputed balances and invoice issues.
* Analyze tax obligations and recommends measures to optimize tax payments.
* Organize and monitor the preparation of VAT,WHT tax returns, examines accounts.
* Contributes with analyses and preparation relevant for annual financial report.
* Manages and constantly trains a team of A/P Account Operations.
* Ensures internal controls are in place, and accounting complies with all external regulations. Cooperates with internal and external Auditors.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Proven experience in leading accounting teams
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Advanced level of use of Microsoft Office packages
- Independent, structured and organized
- Pro-active problem solver
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time