Internal Job Description – Strategic Business Partner Customer Success Lead
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Strategic Business Partner Customer Success Lead.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Strategic Business Partner Customer Success Lead, you will be accountable for:
- You will be the accountable individual for identified strategic customer sites and act as a primary responsible agent and primary point of contact for customer escalations and concerns that require additional assistance and focus for resolution.
- You will therefore drive problem resolution at accounts requiring dedicated attention to meet and exceed customer expectations.
As a Strategic Business Partner Customer Success Lead, you will be responsible for:
- High degree of focus on building client relationships by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison.
- Ensuring that our solution contributes to the customer success.
- Drive a positive and sustainable customer experience
- Partner closely with and coordinate all required efforts between Sales, local service, regional service, and global service organization to provide expert consulting for driving the customer success.
- Ensure high performing customer sites by involving and directing all required internal resources.
- Proactively identify issues and develop action plans while leveraging the breadth of the organization to resolve problems.
- Drive timely communication to all involved stakeholders
- Develop, maintain, and execute Agile Action Plans for all strategic business partner accounts “at risk”
- Drive mitigations and resolution plans and if required escalation.
- Ensure your assigned customers receive optimum levels of service and supply while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction with Siemens Healthineers.
- Align with your FI counterpart and drive financial sustainability and growth in assigned account
- Proactive internal stakeholder management and drive in defining processes and avoiding crisis management situations to ensure customer satisfaction and excellence is maintain and not jeopardized
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· You are driven by customer centricity; a ‘people person’.
- A ‘hybrid’ skill set of both soft and hard skills required to master technology and manage customer relationships
- Problem solving and critical thinking capabilities to use knowledge, facts, and data to effectively solve problems
- Ability to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels without authority.
- Demonstrate superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly analyze potential solutions, and make clear and informed recommendations
- Possess the ability to manage a number of diverse and complex problems at the same time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/engineering or relevant experience
- Certified Project Management or equivalent preferred
- Location is remote
- Up t0 50% Travel may be required
This position may suit you best if you have
a basic familiarity with what is outlined below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers
- You will have previous experience or knowledge of laboratory automation and informatics, project management software, IT, networking, and interface protocols.
- A history of managing projects within the healthcare and laboratory diagnostic arenas is preferred.
- User level knowledge of SAP, Service tools and analytical SW (e.g. Power BI, SAS, CDI, CIM, TeamPlay Fleet) is preferred.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.