Strategic Business Partner Project Manager, Operational Excellence
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Strategic Business Partner Project Manager, Operational Excellence
Seeking a motivated enthusiastic Project Management professional that possesses outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and a strong working knowledge of the Laboratory Diagnostics business and community. Must be a well-organized problem solver with the ability to work autonomously in a field-based position with minimal direct oversight.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. This is a highly visible Project Management role that will be intimately involved in the planning and execution of some of our most ambitious and strategic projects.
As a Strategic Business Partner Project Manager, you will be accountable for:
Development, implement and execute detailed solutions for complex and strategic projects or programs beginning at the PM040 milestone and continuing through the X780 Milestone.
Drive operational accountability for the deal configuration, project execution and ongoing governance of multiple, complex projects.
The Project Manager Designs, develops, and manages strategic customer projects, according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with responsibility for economic outcomes.
And will be responsible for:
The success of a project while adhering to all relevant internal guidelines and meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Build, maintain, track, and communicate deliverables, milestones, dependencies, risks and mitigations, from a diverse cross functional team
- Accountable for Risk Assessment in the PM40 and PM70 LOA Projects
- Drive collaboration with cross-functionally with Sales, Service, R&D, Customer Service to manage pre and post project activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Participation in contract and requirements gathering; and leads areas of project discussions with customers and vendors.
- Coordinates overall planning of the project and decides on allocation of resources in collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as all 3rd party vendors.
- Drive positive results and outcomes under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or a positive customer experience
- Will maintain constant alignment with financial partner(s) on business goals and objectives.
- Develop project implementation plan and execute it according to the PM@SHS standards
- Coordinate site readiness and construction discussion with customer for respective projects as required
- Align with FI Counterpart (Contract Controller) top-line and bottom-line budgeting, forecasting, and reporting
- Act as escalation mechanism to and from customers, including being the customer interface for complex deals
- Provide insights and learnings to other LD functions, including Franchises, R&D, and SCM
- Communicate progress and continuously liaise with accountable Internal Stakeholders to include Program Management (PMO), Steering Committee and Governance Board.
- Maintains constant communication with customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g., Tax regulations, Import/Export Control, EHS).
- Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to influence without authority
- Lead and coordinate cross-functional efforts and develop a consolidated stabilization and customer acceptance plan that ensures efficient use of Siemens resources and results in improved customer satisfaction
- You develop, track and report Project-specific KPIs that reflect customer temperament, stabilization activities and resolution status
- You drive resolution of Project, Team and Vendor issues through collaboration with key stakeholders (e.g., Regional Support, local Service, BA, OEM)
- You are experienced in leading and enabling cross functional teams to complete complex, highly technical projects
- You exhibit expert organization and strategic planning skills, specifically with a proactive mindset
- You possess and exhibit strong conflict resolution skills
- You possess strong knowledge on change management and how to execute with customers
- You exhibit excellent interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills
- You lead and develop analytical and problem-solving strategies and disseminate knowledge to other team members
- You drive proactive project process development and deployment within an SHS team framework
- You are focused on remote resolution and support strategy utilizing various data components
- Experience working in a regulated / FDA environment
- There is an expectation of a high amount or extensive travel (>= 75%) and ‘off-shift’ work may be required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a healthcare related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in Program/Project Management desired
- You are or will become proficient in the PM at Healthineers within 6 months of entering into the position
- Typically, 5+ years of relevant experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience in the Healthcare industry
- Location is remote.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.