Job title – Sr Process Associate – Record to Report (Ledger Accounting Clerk)
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
· You will be responsible to handle complex ARE entity and assist team members
· You will monitor & clear various Interim accounts
· You will be working on IGAAP schedules
· You will be included on Contract related, Month end closure
· Knowledge on SAP Application and MS tools.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You are a graduate from Finance / Accounts background and experienced accounts professional 1-2 years in finance & accounts like fixed assets and general ledger
· You have good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time