Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe mobility solutions for more than 160 years. We offer solutions for passenger and freight transport of the future – rolling stock, infrastructure, automation and electrification, turnkey systems, and related services. In addition, we create innovative products for urban transport (tramways, metro) and rail transport vehicles - both suburban, regional, and high-speed transport.
What does your future team look like?
In the Czech Republic, we are building a new Regulatory Affairs team responsible for authorising the rolling stock from the Siemens Mobility portfolio for the operations on target lines. Right now, our team in the Czech Republic has four members, but we keep growing. Similarly, we are expanding our competencies in close cooperation with colleagues from Germany (where they have four Regulatory Affairs teams with many years of experience).
What will be your responsibilities?
- Coordinating activities within the authorisation process with the competent authorities and certification bodies in the Czech Republic and abroad to ensure timely vehicle authorisation
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the assigned activities within the authorisation process
- Clarifying statutory and normative, international, and specific national requirements for granting authorisation
- Cooperating with expert departments (Engineering, Safety Management, Test Center) when proving the performance of individual requirements
- Managing documentation proving the performance of requirements
What do you need to possess to be a part of our team?
- A university degree in a technical field (transport, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.)
- Practical experience with technical project management in engineering (at least 1 year)
- Basic knowledge of rolling stock technologies and operational requirements in rail transport
- English at the communicative level (daily email and phone communication, work with documents in foreign languages)
What other extras will we appreciate?
- At least basics of German and willingness to develop this knowledge further
- Knowledge of SW tools IBM DOORS, SAP
- Knowledge of TSI and/or NNTR
- Experience with rolling stock authorisation processes at NSA, ERA or similar authorities outside the EU
- Experience with rolling stock certification processes at NoBo, DeBo or similar authorities outside the EU
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time