Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Looking for New opportunities in Digital Industries of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for IT professionals like you, who will administrate our systems and as an Infrastructure solution expert you will develop, support, and provide technical expertise. We conceptualize, build, and manage Information Technology for Digital Industries and deliver competitive advantage to our business.
Change the future with Us
· Implementation of updates of stacks and mods of cloud security applications
· Monitoring of cloud security applications incl infrastructure
· On- and offboarding of cloud accounts
· Evaluation and implementation of security policies
· Training and documentation incl. Wiki
· User topic
o User management
o Support users on remediation of cloud related security alerts
o Yammer communication
· Support Projects within cloud security service
· Support and implementation of cloud security service add-ons (optional)
· Consultancy on cloud security best practices/architecture (optional)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT and systems specialist
· Qualified B.E / BTech / MCA or equivalent from reputed institute.
- Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and planning
- Strong attention to detail, proactively driving assignments and tracking tasks
- Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches to issues
- You should have experience of working with offshore / global teams
- You should be willing to learn and adapt new technologies
· Profound knowledge of AWS, Azure and GCP with focus on security
· Willingness to work in Ops /admin area
· Profound knowledge of Terraform
· Programming experience, for example PowerShell, Python
· Knowledge of OCL, Nunjucks, graphQL (nice to have)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time