Siemens is looking for Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Proposal Specialist for our Smart Infrastructure Operating Company in the Power Distribution Systems and Solutions Business Unit located in Milano.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in exciting work activities within the Power Distribution System business over the course of two years;
- You are trained as Proposal Manager in Siemens Portfolio and Products Configurators in order to translate customer received requirements into a technically executable design;
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills;
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps.
- Receive requests from our customers developing project designs and parts/labor quotes of Medium-Voltage power distribution portfolio, which are technically executable and have an accurate cost calculation based on technical requirements and following all valid processes and policies;
- Coordinate with all concerned Stakeholders internal (including Sales, other involved BUs and Head-Quarter organization) & external to ensure all aspects of each offer are consistent, safe, acceptable both from Technical, Pricing, Risk profile and Terms & Conditions aspects;
- Maintaining and develop customers knowledge and relationships, mostly from in-house, supporting the dedicated Sales cluster(s) and with specific interventions at customer’s premises when required
- Collaborate with Head-Quarter, Factories and/or other Regional Countries when needed.
- You are under 29 and you are fresh graduate or you are going to graduate in Electro-mechanical fields;
- You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English
- You have basic knowledge of medium voltage systems and switchgears with some notions of low voltage systems
- You have familiarity with AutoCAD and with the reading of Electrical schemes/diagrams
- Availability to travel / Driving license
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions you can contact:
Talent AcquisitionVia Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time