We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You will be Responsible to Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based (MS Azure) micro-services architecture.
- You should be Involved in Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform.
- You have to Monitor infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies.
- You are Required to Build and operate a secure cloud and networking environment, responsible for end-to-end platform security and security audits.
- You should have Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC.
- You should be Very well versed on Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform).
- You should have experience in developing software using languages such as Java, Python.
- You should have Exposure working with OpenStack, Linux/UNIX, Docker and Microsoft Azure.
- You should be aware of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
- Understanding of containerization tools and understand Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of DevOps practices.
- Database experience, including knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data stores such as Postgres.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
- 5 Years of Total Experience and relevant experience of 3 years’ experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
- Certification as an Azure Solutions Developer, Cloud Security Certification is an add on
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time