Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens EDA is part of Siemens Digital Industries Software and a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Tessent Embedded Analytics, part of Siemens EDA, is a pioneering developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today’s electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add sophisticated cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing system complexity and ever- decreasing time-to-market. We are proud of our technology and selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies in the world.
About the role
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our Tessent Visualizer team in Poznań, Poland (Remote working from anywhere within Poland is available). As a Software Development Engineer, you will participate in designing and implementing both the GUI front-end and back-end software that meets functionality, usability, reliability, performance, and supportability requirements.
Area of responsibility
- Develop new functionalities and support the existing software solutions.
- Analyzing problems and locate bottlenecks and propose a range of viable solutions.
- Collaborating with other developers as needed to manage interdependencies of the project tasks, product and flow integration issues.
- Participating in reviews and/or inspections of designs, specifications, and code.
- Working with Marketing to understand and support customer needs and requirements.
- Working with QA to meet the quality requirements needed for the products.
- Writing functional specifications and design documentation.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related technical field.
- Experience with Software programming using C++.
- Knowledge of C++14/17/20, Qt GUI framework, Tcl and Python is a PLUS.
- Experience with software testing, knowledge of Google Test is another PLUS.
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Attention to details and the ability to accurately estimate software tasks and delivery on schedule.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time