The Low Voltage Motors (LVM) business segment is developing, producing and selling low voltage motors and related digitalization solution.
LVM is the world's leading supplier of high quality motors for industrial applications. Our global design platforms for low voltage motors reduce cost and simplify the configuration and selection process for the product itself and drive systems. Growth through innovation and digitalization is one of our main focus areas in this regards.
About Your Role and your Area of Responsibility:
- As Head of Quotation Center, you will be shaping the future for a digital quotation process for SIMOTICS low voltage motors business in Europe.
- You are developing with your passion and technical know-how the essential interface for customer- and application-specific state-of-the-art motors’ technologies and our worldwide customers.
- You are leading our Czech and German teams of >45 inhouse Quotation Center employees who create quotations for a multi-million Euro business of non-standard technical inquiries and documentation.
- You and your team are ensuring that the main target is reached to have fastest response time to our internal customers in the regions all over the world.
- By using agile methods, you will drive process efficiency for increased productivity to have most efficient working steps in the whole chain of the quotation process.
- As a key aspect, you will have a close collaboration between all related stakeholders in our organization such as sales regions (across all hubs worldwide), as well as with Product Management, Engineering, Factories and Business Development.
- You hold a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar. Long term professional experience in the industrial environment in the technical CRM related field can be seen equivalent.
- You have >10 years of professional experience in Sales or customer-facing function in HQ or Regions.
- You bring a good understanding of the low voltage motors business and its trends.
- You also bring a good understanding of business processes.
- Ideally you are experienced with agile methods, e.g. Use Cases.
- You are an inspirational leader experienced in building and managing high-performing teams.
- You distinguish yourself by your strong communication skills and ability to work in teams.
- Result and Customer orientation belong to your key strengths.
- You have experience working internationally for global markets and with global teams.
- You are highly flexible and provide a structured approach and problem solving.
- Fluent skills in English and Czech round up your profile.
- You are flexible to travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time