Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
Help our customers transform their business with our world-leading technology!For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual t our dynamic and successful team as a Management Accountant!
This commercial position is a key role in finance but also the surrounding business. As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for Finance Governance for UK Legal Entities and driving standard methodology across UK Hosted Business. You will work closely with Finance teams across the EMEA region, and globally within Siemens Industry Software and the wider Siemens group.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the monthly accruals and provisions for accounts payable, travel and collaborate closely the bookings with Marco hub.
- Perform the compliance related submissions like CCM, CCF, True Info, Office for national Stats and others. Develop standardised reports to generate data for submissions using SAP tools.
- Supporting the senior accountant in administration of yearly SLA Process.
- Supporting Legal Entity Forecast Process for Hosted Business, with a particular focus on Mentor Graphics
- Key contact in the annual external audit and statutory accounting processes.
- Support in the month end and year end closing process to the other Finance Operations team. (Management Units Finance teams)
- Responsible for 3rd party invoicing process for all UK legal entities and handling accounts payable reconciliations, GR/IR clearings.
- Perform expenses analysis and present the results to the Finance manager.
- Introduce and drive process. improvements in purchasing and expenses – driving automation wherever possible
- Settlement of internal cross border charges, monthly update of intercompany controlling and reporting for the SISW legal entities in UK.
- Relevant part/fully accounting qualifications & post qualified experience
- Excellent knowledge of Local Accounting, Tax laws & IFRS
- Software / Siemens working experience - including IFRS and SOP 97-2 revenue recognition
- Experience of a rigid compSAP primary system knowledge
- Microsoft Office skills are important – very strong excel and PowerPointliance & SOX based approach
We are looking for someone who has Excellent interpersonal skills, Happy to work in a complex role with many challenging requests, and be able to meet fast paced deadlines in a pressurised environment. Is this you, then please apply!We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time