Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We offer for our customers all types of rail-based coordinated products, systems and services for local and long-distance transport.
In order to maintain our position in an expanding market to one of the leading system providers, we are looking for employees m / f – with an excellent technical know-how - who are consider a lifelong engage in learning and teamwork as a matter of course.
We want to join a HVAC professional Engineer (m/f/d) to our Rolling Stock team located in Madrid.
Your task includes working on the development of innovative air conditioning systems for our rail vehicles. You will be involved in the handling of individual customer projects as well as in research and development for new generations of vehicles. You clarify the interfaces with the internal design and development departments and support the air conditioning system supplier in the design, construction, manufacture and testing of the air conditioning system components. In addition, you oversee and organize air-conditioning measurements and optimizations on the vehicle. After an intensive introduction phase, you will take on responsibility for individual projects yourself.
Area of responsibility / tasks
- Support in the creation of air conditioning concepts
- Use of calculation and simulation software for the design and optimization of air conditioning systems
- Creation of specifications and milestone plans
- Participation in the supplier selection process
- Initiation and implementation of design to cost measures
- Supervision of the supplier during the development process
- Coordination of the design interfaces in the vehicle with other design departments
- Examination of drawings and parts lists
- Accompaniment of component / system tests at the supplier
- Accompanying and organizing tests on the vehicle
- Presentation of the work results internally and externally
Completed degree in mechanical engineering, vehicle construction or comparable
- Knowledge of air conditioning (at least basic theoretical knowledge)
- Theoretical knowledge in the field of thermodynamics
- Knowledge in the field of rail vehicle technology is desirable
- Knowledge of refrigeration circuits and their components is desirable
- Knowledge in the field of rail vehicle air conditioning and the associated standards and regulations is desirable
- Knowledge of the creation of requirement specifications and specifications is desirable
- Basic knowledge of construction is desirable
- Good written and spoken Spanish and English, German nice to have.
Professional experience in the field of air conditioning (preferably in the air conditioning of rail vehicles) or in the field of rail vehicle technology is desirable.
- analytical ability
- organizational skills
- Result orientation
- Quality orientation
- Ability to work in a team
MS Office advanced knowledge / good
SAP basic knowledge
Our customers and suppliers are based around the world. We assume the willingness to occasionally travel abroad.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.