Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
- You will lead or participate in the introduction of new products within the region, if requested and demonstrate high degree of technical expertise of designated Siemens Healthineers imaging or diagnostic products.
- You will receive telephone, email, online chat, and GSMS notifications and take necessary action by using problem solution techniques, setting priorities, and as required, follow the complaint handling and escalation guidelines with prompt attention to internal and external requests, to escalate problems to Headquarter Service Center (HSC).
- You will analysis the incident and work closely with local service engineer, Siemens Remote diagnostics, data collection (e.g., savelogs), and the knowledge database submission to HSC/ Business Unit for possible solution after studying trends & summarize complex issues.
- You will take necessary action and document all correspondence and actions taken according to the GDP guidelines and Quality Management system. This is a mandatory regulatory requirement subject to internal/external audit for quality.
- You will be responsible for customer satisfaction of the modality, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize performance and their perception (e.g., proactive checking of high "cost instruments" and developing specific action plans). Develop and maintain relationships with top customers and opinion leaders.
- You understand the escalation process and know when to initiate escalation to the Customer Service (CS) Headquarter Support Center (problem management) with consideration of the escalation guidelines.
- On request of the local service organization, you will perform on-site support, work with Customer Care Center (CCC) Operation Managers on overall regional Technical Service Engineer (TSEs) performance to help in coaching and training development opportunities.
- You will contribute by achieving Siemens Healthineers strategy and principles. Always maintain strict practice to Compliance regulations and Quality Management System of the company and department. Have full understanding of the Department principles, PMP for continuous improvement and development.
- You will work closely with CCC to support the spare part optimization process through the product life cycle with the goal of increasing customer service level by optimizing replacement parts inventory, test equipment, tools, and technical libraries of FSEs. Manage and co-ordinate hardware vendors when contracted to do so for IT related functions.
- You will lead regular regional teleconferences and regularly participate in global or regional conference calls and/or Exchange/ Focus meetings. Actively transfer knowledge into and around Regional Support Center (RSC) team to keep a well-balanced skills profile thus maintaining a high quality of service.
- You hold a successfully completed Diploma or Degree in Electronics/ Computer Science or equivalent in a relevant life sciences subject. Qualifications in related field in medical devices will be an added advantage.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in a customer service environment.
- You possess knowledge on PC hardware, server, storage hardware, VMware, virtualization and basic networking
- You are proficient in Microsoft Technologies
- You are proficient in Database software like SQL and Oracle
- You are experience in implementing interfaces for 3rd Party Applications
- This job requires a flexible approach in arranging working hours and travelling (when travel becomes widely possible again).
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time