Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Senior Account Manager – Automotive Embedded Systems (m/f/d)” in Munich or anywhere remotely in Germany.
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
The AEC Sales Executive has responsibility for sales of our Automotive Embedded solutions into automotive OEMs and Tier1s, in the territory of southern Europe and using a strategic approach. The individual will report to the Automotive Embedded Sales Director. The position requires you to understand and sell solutions for high level business problems with general assistance. This person is expected to establish and maintain customer relationships independently at the line management level, and with coaching/support at the senior management and executive levels.
Major position responsibilities:
- Develop strategies for specific opportunities, develop strategic recommendations, as well as executing these to achieve your sales and opportunity growth objectives
- Translate value statements into opportunity specific value propositions, address current emerging customer needs, and demonstrate measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
- Develop and execute a complete sales process including competitive counter tactics to differentiate our products/services and position Siemens as the best solution
- Secure commitment at appropriate levels within customer organization to buy from Siemens
All along, the Channel Sales Executive will coordinate their approach with the broader sales organization, development, marketing and colleagues from around the world.
This individual is expected to be a self-starter, work on their own initiative, and be capable of articulating Siemens automotive value propositions. Additional responsibilities include uncovering new opportunities, working with prospects to refine technical requirements, and to win the trust of stakeholders and champions in your target accounts.
What you need to realize what matters.
- BS/BA Degree preferred, preferably in the electronics, engineering or software arena
- Knowledge and experience of the Automotive electronics industry, which can include Infotainment Systems, Driver Information, Vehicle Network or Autonomous and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- A successful track record in a sales or commercially focused role within an Automotive Tier1, or solution provider
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding personal quota. This requires building and managing an opportunity pipeline to successfully achieve sales goals.
- Strong prospecting and business development skills, as well as the ability to build business relationships and achieve “trusted advisor” status.
- A background in Software Architectures based on AUTOSAR, Linux (Open Source), and on other Operating Systems such as Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Some knowledge of Embedded Systems Development and the ability to abstract technical details to highlight USPs and apply these to a customer’s requirements
- Strong, long standing relationships with key automotive executives within your territory.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of the Automotive Electronics supply chain in your territory
- Ability to develop individual strategies for your accounts
- Ability and flexibility to travel up to 60%
What more do I need to know?
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time