With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Engineer- Design & Development (Setup Developer) team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
• Responsibilities include analysis, creation, configuration, and automation of SW installation packages.
• Interact with customers, analysts, other team members to build and verify the solutions vis-à-vis the requirements and technical specifications
• Simultaneously work with multiple product lines independently
Desired Qualification & Experience:
We are looking for 3-5 years
• Hands on experience in software packaging with product development projects
• Excellent in MSI/Windows Installer Concepts and good experience in creating MSI, MST, MSP etc
• Hands on experience in Tools like InstallShield, Orca, Sysinternal and debugging tools etc
• Experience in developing custom action/tools/automation using VB-Script or .Net / C#
• Source Control knowledge( TFS, ClearCase etc)
• Knowledge of SDLC
• Agile\Scrum development experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time