Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Full Stack Web Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
What part will you play?
- You will design software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural or design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- You will be involved in accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design
- You will be involved in coding of features, bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- We need an engineering graduate with 4 to 8 years of experience in design and development.
- Experience in micro service API development using Java, Spring cloud and Build tools - Maven.
- You should have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation, AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, S3, EC2, EKS) is preferred.
Nice to have: Terra form
- You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs, sound knowledge of software engineering process and windows technologies.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time