The Digital Business Manager (dBM) has business responsibility for the implementation of the Siemens Healthineers Digital strategy for maximum and economic market exploitation. dBM manages the supra-regional knowledge management including the exchange of experience and fulfills the following tasks:
- Responsible for expert knowledge of the portfolio and the associated clinical applications, knowledge of the local healthcare market (Clinical - Operational - Financial) and customer accounts in the sales area.
- On the basis of the portfolio, the Installed Base and customer knowledge, continuously qualifies the possibilities of maximum market exploitation.
- Definition of marketing measures (presentations, promotions, product demonstration, customer workshop, etc.) based on market knowledge, ongoing market and competition monitoring.
- Determination of focus customers for the development of potentials in coordination with the Country Head and Business Line Business Manager (BL BM). Mutual agreement of defined / documented development measures and corresponding communication in the CRM team.
- Regional discussion with the Sales Managers and BL BM in documented form.
- Analyze and define training measures and needs based on market development, sales funnels and clinical development for the CRM team, coordinate them with the management, communicate with the team, organize training courses.
- Sales conferences which include specialist lectures and presentations of the BL.
- Continous customer qualifications according to defined customer development plans: solution definition, configuration and decisions in coordination with the Sales Managers - proactive coordination in the CRM team.
- Preparation, selection, support / implementation of reference point visits.
- Preparation and implementation of customer presentations.
- Define a configuration that allows the best possible economic offer. The Business Manager agrees the offer with the Sales Managers and makes the final decision in relation to the selected product / solution and price.
- Project / customer-related design of service specifications, evaluation matrix that ensure the success of the order.
- Responsible for the design of an economic overall offer, which guarantees the success of the order, including the entire tendering process.
- Active design / definition of the negotiation (sales) strategy together with the Sales Managers.
- Technical approval of the offer.
- In the event of deviations from the defined scope of services / product specifications, the Business Manager manages the whole process.
- Lessons learned based on the win / loss analyzes and initiation of measures.
- Planning and documentation of customer appointments.
- Coordination and definition of the application requirements with Customer Service. Customer feedback to Service Marketing, pointing out potential for improvement, communicating future developments, training needs.
- Market analysis and comparison of the market development. Interpretation and documentation of deviations.
- Proactive monitoring of the Installed Base and of the upgrades and options sales potential. End-of-support systems are to be identified, measures to be defined and implemented.
Perception in the role
- Customer relationship management, persuasiveness, assertiveness (negotiation skills, presentation technique, professional competence).
- Positive attitude, cooperative, constructive cooperation, allows others to participate in decision-making processes and uses skills and strengths to achieve goals in a team.
- High level of initiative, drives this attitude forward in a team. Acts consistently, goal-oriented and is clear in his decisions.
- Appearance quality and professional competence.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens !
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond efficient to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time