Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- · Responsible for Lead Sales & Marketing in assigned region, Business Development in various segments
- · Mapping market and keeping track of the competitors to do competitor analysis.
- · Developed and implemented long terms and short terms marketing plans to drive sales, profit and organization objectives.
- · Co-ordinate with PM and after sales to support customer and provide start to end solution
- · Closely working with cross functional team to support customer
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You’re an Engineering graduate B.Tech / B.E. with passion and 5-8 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
- You’ve experience in same or similar industry with great knowledge of Product Technology
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal and communication skills.
- You’ve strong presentation skills and good hand on experience on MS Office.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time