As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Customs Operator and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What are my responsibilities?
- As our Tax & Customs Operator, you analyze goods of our Company with our suppliers’ ones and maintain those details up to date in a complex process according to technical and/or commercial characteristics, guarantying that they are compliant with the legal requirements of foreign trade law;
- Support Team Leader and Service Line Manager on current Projects;
- Improvement process proposal;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have completed your technical studies, or you have an equivalent qualification with appropriate professional experience;
- You like to work with new tools and systems, and you have probably already gained some experience with SAP;
- Gathering complex problems and developing solutions;
- Fluent knowledge of German language mandatory;
- Proficiency in English;
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player;
- Confident in working in an international environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Deadline oriented;
- Proactive attitude;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Analysis capabilities;
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.