Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
In Siemens Mobility Spain we want to join a Contract Manager to support Mobility business (railway sector), performing contractual advice, contract and claim management tasks during the offer and execution phases of complex international projects .
Focused on business-oriented solutions, in strict compliance of external and internal regulations.
Within the scope of the tasks to be executed are:
- Identify, describe, quantify and evaluate opportunities and risks in the projects.
- Analyze, comment, draft and negotiate contracts, variation orders, etc.
- Collect, prepare and manage relevant documents (drafting letters) and evidence in accordance with contractual deadlines and requirements.
- Define and present contract/claim management strategies.
- Ensure that the outcome claims are robust.
- Support procurement department with the contractual relations with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation.
- Prepare, manage and negotiate claims to exercise the rights of the company (as for example, recovery of extra-cost, extension of time, etc)
- Coordination with other departments to ensure the fulfillment of contractual requirements in the processes, like Health&Safety, Compliance, Data Protection, Procurement, Engineering, Finance, etc.
- Define quality standards and develop tools to support contract management processes
- Draft new or review contract templates, guidelines and process descriptions.
- Prepare trainings in accordance to the needs of the company.
• Degree in Law preferred. Optionally different Degree within Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Technology related or the like, with strong and proved contract management experience.
• Experience on infrastructure projects. Experience in projects in North Africa: Algeria would be highly desirable.
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in contract analysis, drafting, and negotiation experience.
• Knowledge of fundamental principles of common and civil law pertaining to contractual matters
• Knowledge on international standard contracts as for example FIDIC, Worldbank, etc.
• High level/bilingual of oral and writing English and French for negotiation, communication and contract drafting, is essential. Spanish nice to have.
• Availability to travel.
• Organizational and people management skills.
• With a high degree of responsibility, integrity, efficiency, commitment and adaptation to a changing environment.
• Focus on technology and digitalization challenges.
• Position based on Spain.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.