Then come and join our global team as Senior Financial Auditor (f/m/d) in Financial & Operational Audit and participate in global audit topics for Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the definition and implementation of comprehensive audit programs and audit methodologies to effectively address identified risks
- You will be responsible for improving and revising existing audit techniques
- You will independently drive quality assurance objectives in the audit process
- You will play a key role in meetings with audit participants and management to present the team's conclusions and recommendations
- You will proactively drive the digitalization of the audit process
- You will represent the audit department within the company by solidifying our position as a trusted partner
- In addition, you will take a leading role in meetings with management and present findings, conclusions and recommended improvements as part of these meetings
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed university in the field of economics, accounting or finance. A CIA exam, CPA exam or a German certified public accountant certificate would be a plus
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience in financial auditing in a corporate environment or in a "Big 4" audit firm
- You have extensive knowledge in controlling, accounting (IFRS) and financial reporting
- You also have excellent project management skills
- In addition, you have demonstrable experience in digitalization and are willing to actively contribute this expert knowledge
Your attributes and skills:
- At Siemens Healthineers our audits are conducted in English. Therefore, we expect business-fluency in English. Ideally, you also speak German and/or another language
- It is easy for you to create convincing management presentations and communications. You also use these skills when conducting stakeholder interviews as well as leading management meetings
- Today is about tomorrow: It is important to you to constantly expand your own knowledge base and thus bring new impulses to your own team and the entire organization
- You have excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have outstanding skills with respect to MS Office applications – Expert knowledge for MS-Excel required
- You are willing to undertake international travel up to 30% in order to carry out your audit activities
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time