- Technical challenges to solve toughest nanometer scale circuit verification problems for the leading semiconductor companies in the world.
- A motivating, stimulating, and rewarding work environment
- Excellent training and growth opportunities throughout your career
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Develop new and compatibility features for the circuit simulator.
- Participate in the specification, architecture, design, and development of features
- Implement and maintain circuit netlist and other input data format parsers.
- Maintain compatibility with prevalent circuit netlist languages/formats.
- Design and implement scripting languages-based interfaces to the verification platform.
- Implement waveform generators supporting industry standards and proprietary formats.
- Implement databases and post processing tools for output waveforms and measured data.
- Implement APIs needed to integrate Analog FastSPICE with other internal & external tools
- Work with circuit simulator experts to improve circuit simulation performance and capacity
- Be a force for improving development processes and product quality.
- Work effectively with other globally distributed R&D teams and the Product Validation team
- 3 to 5 years of strong software development experience, preferably developing EDA tools.
- Outstanding programming skills in C and C++, preferably on Linux platform.
- Proficiency in memory optimization, high-performance data structures and algorithms.
- Advanced multithreading programming experience.
- Solid background in object-oriented design and software engineering processes.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated to work in globally distributed engineering environment
- M.S or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or relevant area
- Working knowledge of analog electrical circuits
- EDA industry level work experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.