- · You will design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for NX applications with focus on surpassing customer expectations, achieving high quality, and on-time delivery.
- · Act as technical lead of projects that span multiple areas of a product.
- · Serve as technical lead in guiding junior engineers.
- · Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- · Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve significant re-architecture of important systems, defining and coordinating implementation of wide-reaching impacts.
- · Sets the technical direction for one area of a product. Promotes innovation through the ability to introduce new technology/knowledge into multiple areas of a product and to our people.
- · Able to solve the most complex of technical problems. Technical Lead in guiding junior engineers. Works without supervision on the most complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise. Advanced knowledge of the field. Assist with less experienced peers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
In this section, please outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
- BS or above in Computer Science or Engineering
- Deep C++, Python, and other language skills
- 7-10 or more years of product development experience on engineering applications.
- Desire to create the most comprehensive and cutting-edge CAD applications available.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.