We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Financial Services Marketing Professional to support Siemens Financial Services Commercial Finance (SFS COF) Americas marketing efforts specifically within our Industrial Portfolio. You will be an integral part of executing strategic marketing plans so our organization can reach our goals from increasing brand awareness to yielding growth through meaningful sales support activities. You will work across functions and departments to bring our financial solutions to life.
We need you to have working knowledge within Financial Services or banking industries.
- Drive outbound marketing activities, including developing and deploying marketing materials to target customers to increase overall brand awareness
- Together with our sales and business development teams, you’ll help to design, adopt and implement marketing concepts aimed at promoting the benefits of our financial solutions.
- Coordinate with external Marketing service providers, and manage services, approvals and outputs delivered.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to execute strategies and project manage target events
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote our value proposition
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop outputs to support sales goals through appropriate channels including pricing promotions, product launches, internal offerings, expansion efforts, etc.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for individual tasks of marketing plans as assigned, complete marketing related reporting and contribute to budget planning
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
- 5+ years of proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- 1 year experience of working knowledge within Financial Services or banking industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as Social media, e-mail campaigns, etc.) and market research methods
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity
- Limited (20%) expected travel
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint, Yammer etc.) and applications (Web analytics, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, and web development tools (e.g. Eloqua) desired
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- SAP Eloqua skills
The Financial Services unit of Siemens (SFS) is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance, project and structured finance and leveraged finance solutions with specific asset expertise in the energy, healthcare, industry, and infrastructure & cities markets. Employing more than 3,300 employees worldwide, SFS supports Siemens as well as other companies with their capital needs and acts as an expert manager of financial risks within the Siemens Group. In fiscal 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the Siemens Group generated revenue of €55.3 billion and net income of €4.2 billion. As of September 30, 2020, we had around 293,000 employees worldwide.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.